This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
Please DO NOT add to this discussion.
The question of how disambiguation works comes up again with the title of the 2009 special. There is already a comic entitled Planet of the Dead so currently the spefcial is at Planet of the Dead (TV story). What should the procedure be for disambig titles - I'd certainly argue for a tv story to take place over a comic story as most people searching for that title (particuarly after it airs) would be looking for the episode rather than the comic. Jack's the man - 23:52, 29 December 2008 (UTC)
- The logical thing would be three pages:
- Planet of the Dead [as a Disambiguation page]
- Planet of the Dead (TV story)
- Planet of the Dead (Comic)
- Nice and fair that way. -<Azes13 00:03, 30 December 2008 (UTC)