Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
For Hobo and Eileen, it is a trip to 1935, and Tibet. There they must ensure that anthropologist Edward Travers is not killed. If they fail, he will not go on to meet the Doctor, nor will he go on to father Anne Travers, undoing decades of future history.
For Lethbridge-Stewart and Anne, it is a trip further back, to May 1896, Paris. There they must ensure that Lethbridge-Stewart’s grandparents meet and fall in love. If they do not, then Lethbridge-Stewart’s father will never be born, and neither will Lethbridge-Stewart himself.
But there is a mysterious force at work, targeting both time zones simultaneously. One determined to erase the bloodlines of both the Lethbridge-Stewarts and Traverses, and if it succeeds, the very future of the universe will completely fall apart.
Our heroes must use every skill they possess to protect and restore time, and make sure that the Lethbridge-Stewarts and Traverses go on to protect the future of Earth!
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Archie Lethbridge-Stewart
- George Kostinen
- Eileen Le Croissette
- Anne Travers
- Edward Travers
- John Mackay
- Topher Si-William
- Silver Guardian
- Alistair Lethbridge-Stewart
- Lillian McDougal
- Bill Bishop
- Lucy Wilson
- Hobo Kostinen
- Bonnie Bush
- Reisha Travers
References[edit | edit source]
- Dr Arnold and Obasi Lethbridge-Stewart work for UNIT.
- Alasdair Travers and Annabel Lethbridge-Stewart are from the 50th century.
Notes[edit | edit source]
to be added
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Anne often thinks of her Bill, who died in PROSE: The Shadowman.
- George sees a blue police box appear in Tibet. (TV: The Abominable Snowmen)
- The Vyons and the Greels came from the Travers and Lethbridge-Stewart family. (TV: The Daleks' Master Plan, The Talons of Weng-Chiang)
- Anne talks about the kids in Ealing and Coal Hill who defend Earth. (TV: The Sarah Jane Adventures, Class)