Flight 405 was the first audio story in God Among Us 2.
Flight 405 went missing over 60 years ago, but tonight the plane finally lands. Norton Folgate's a Torchwood agent from the 1950s and he swears Flight 405 contains the secret to the end of the world, but can Torchwood trust him?
Andy is watching the television when Norton and Yvonne arrive on his doorstep and ask him to help them save the world. Mr Colchester approaches Jack on a rooftop, having found out that he is alive, and tells him that he is the only man for Colin. They discuss resurrection and Yvonne and Norton, with Jack expressing sympathy for whomever they drag along with them.
Norton tells Andy about Flight 405 and the Lens on the way to a go-karting circuit in Llandow where they plan to land the plane. He "beams" away before projecting Andy and Yvonne onto the plane as soft-light pharadyne projections, telling them what he has worked out and prompting Yvonne to question how he made such calculations in so short a period of time. The three begin searching for the Lens. Andy and Yvonne discuss their relationship and Norton whilst Norton hears his future self on the radio saying that his plan did not work.
In the hold, Norton meets God, who asks him to think about who his friends are and directs his attention towards a suited body under a tarpaulin. Andy and Yvonne hear their past and possible-future selves on the radio, with a future Yvonne saying that they should kill the engines. The three come to the conclusion that the Lens is either inside the fuselage or not aboard and Yvonne decides to land the plane in Cardiff Bay. Norton finds the Lens and blows a hole in the plane. Norton proves to be "more in-phase with the temporal distortion" and is able to cover the hole with a door.
Unable to reach the sea, Yvonne plans to wait until the pilots are at the correct point of phase to step in and control them, landing safely. Andy manages to do so, crashing at the go-karting circuit before Norton beams them back into their bodies. The plane disappears and Norton claims that he has stabilised and is "in-phase", making him solid. Andy realises that Norton had known where the Lens was all along and always had a plan. The three leave with the Lens and Norton says that the world is still ending.
- Captain Jack Harkness - John Barrowman
- Yvonne Hartman - Tracy-Ann Oberman
- Mr Colchester - Paul Clayton
- Andy Davidson - Tom Price
- and Norton Folgate - Samuel Barnett
- God - Jacqueline King
- The Committee - David Warner
- A woman on television tells watchers to remember to take an umbrella if they leave the house.
- Andy mentions Noah's Ark.
- Mr Colchester is unable to sleep, although Jack tells him that it will pass.
- Flight 405 was on its way from London to Llandow Airport.
- BBC Wales made a documentary on Flight 405.
- Norton mentions Torchwood One.
- Andy mentions Star Trek.
- Flight 405 has a pilot and co-pilot.
- The Lens is an energy displacer.
- God pours herself and Norton tea and offers him a biscuit. She eats shortbread.
- Flight 405 experiences time dilation.
- Since meeting Norton, Andy has been set on fire, drowned, tortured and fed to a Martian war machine.
- Yvonne mentions Newport, Cardiff Bay, the English Channel, Barry Island and Sully.
- Andy likens his connection with the pilot to muscle memory.
- Andy speaks Welsh, saying "Croeso Caerdydd".
- Norton and Yvonne mention Santorini.
to be added
- Mr Colchester has recently found out that he is alive. (AUDIO: Night Watch)
- Mr Colchester mentions how Jack has been there for Colin. (AUDIO: Future Pain, See No Evil)
- A symptom of resurrection is not being able to sleep. (TV: Ghost Machine; AUDIO: Night Watch)
- Jack "always did love a roof". (TV: Everything Changes etc.)
- Jack had a taste of mortality after the explosion at the Hub. (AUDIO: Herald of the Dawn)
- Jack believes that his immortality was restored by the Night Sun. (AUDIO: Night Watch)
- Yvonne tried to bring Ianto back. (TV: Children of Earth: Day Four, AUDIO: Night Watch)
- Jack would not wish resurrection on anyone. (TV: The Parting of the Ways, Reset etc.)
- Jack has met Norton before. (AUDIO: Outbreak)
- Norton is a soft-light pharadyne projection. (AUDIO: Ghost Mission, Night Watch)
- Andy says that he and Norton have a bad track record. (AUDIO: Ghost Mission, Goodbye Piccadilly)
- Andy reminds Norton of Alejandro. (AUDIO: Goodbye Piccadilly)
- Yvonne mentions her duty. (TV: Doomsday)
- Roy says that the Commitee's plans have failed before. (AUDIO: The Conspiracy, Fall to Earth, Uncanny Valley, etc.)