The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Flasket Brinner and the Clockwork Heart was the first story in A Clockwork Iris. It was the only story in the anthology which was written by an author who had previously contributed to the Iris Wildthyme series.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Characters[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Papuu Glam was a philosopher who compared the multiverse to a shattered mirror.
- Iris once encountered Lemuel Gulliver in the Land of Fiction.
- Iris was once stabbed outside a chip shop in Lothian.
- Iris has two hearts.
Notes[edit | edit source]
to be added
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Iris mentions El Jefe. (PROSE: First Meetings)
- Iris avoids Leviathans in the space between universes. (PROSE: The Book of the War)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.