Fatal Consequences was the third release in the second series of Sarah Jane Smith audio stories produced by Big Finish Productions. It was notable for revealing that the Keeper, a recurring villain throughout the second series, was responsible for many of Sarah's recent investigations — and the events of the first series. It also revealed that Will Sullivan was working for the Keeper.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Sarah Jane Smith has been attacked, stalked and shot by the acolytes of a doomsday cult. When she tries to turn the tables, Sarah discovers the Crimson Chapter has a weapon that could claim millions of lives — and her own actions may have instigated their genocidal plan.
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Sarah Jane Smith - Elisabeth Sladen
- Josh Townsend - Jeremy James
- Will Sullivan - Tom Chadbon
- The Keeper - Jacqueline Pearce
- Gavin Dexter - David Gooderson
- Maude Fletcher - Patricia Leventon
- Emily Fletcher - Katarina Olsson
- Sir Donald Wakefield - Stephen Greif
- Newsreader - Shaun Ley
References[edit | edit source]
- Sarah uses memories of Harry Sullivan to persuade his brother, Will, to join her in the battle against the Crimson Chapter.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This audio drama was recorded on 23 November 2005, Doctor Who's 42nd anniversary.
- It was released before 19 March the following year.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- The Book of Tomorrows was inspired by the journals of an Italian duke who wrote of a woman named Sarah from the future. (TV: The Masque of Mandragora)
Footnotes[edit | edit source]
- What's New.... Big Finish, via Web Archive.
[edit | edit source]