False Coronets was the fourth and final story in The Eleventh Doctor Chronicles, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Alice Cavender and performed by Jacob Dudman. It featured the Eleventh Doctor and Clara Oswald.
Publisher's summary Edit
On the trail of a temporal anomaly, the Doctor and Clara arrive in a London dungeon, where an unlikely prisoner awaits her execution. This is a 19th century England where the King has been dethroned, and Republicans bearing false coronets hold sway.
While the Doctor seeks out the source of alien interference in the timelines, Clara recruits some local help - and gets invited to a party.
to be added
Uncredited cast Edit
- The Doctor mentions Lincoln's assassination at a theatre.
- By 1800, James Watt had invented the steam engine.
- Adastra utilizes as Transmat pod.
to be added
- Clara is introduced as 'Lady Clara of Coal Hill', suggesting that she has already started working at Coal Hill School.
- Clara will later recall that Jane Austen is a "phenomenal kisser". (TV: The Magician's Apprentice)
- The Doctor wears a top hat again. (TV: Let's Kill Hitler)