Fairytale of Salzburg was the third story in the audio anthology Ravenous 2, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by John Dorney and featured Paul McGann as the Eighth Doctor, Nicola Walker as Liv Chenka and Hattie Morahan as Helen Sinclair.
Publisher's summary Edit
With the Doctor and most of the population condemned to hell, Liv and Helen race against time to discover the source of all this chaos, and to find the one man who can save the people of Salzburg from eternal damnation.
to be added
- The Doctor - Paul McGann
- Liv Chenka - Nicola Walker
- Helen Sinclair - Hattie Morahan
- Pilgrim - Siân Phillips
- Bishop - Raad Rawi
- Antonia Werner - Kate Duchêne
- Maria Werner - Susan Hingley
- Chrisophe - Ewan Goddard
- Bruno / Vagabond / Priest - Robert Whitelock
- Shafranek - Jamie Newall
- Waltraud Raither / Imp 1 - Carla Mendonça
- Inge / Imp 2 - Kate Rawson
Uncredited cast Edit
- to be added
- The Doctor does not notice that a companion has become significantly older. (TV: Last Christmas)
- Liv wonders if Helen's ability to control the TARDIS has anything to do with her old link to the Sonomancer, (AUDIO: Stop the Clock) but the Doctor speculates that it's just because Helen is brilliant.
- The Doctor is able to save Bruno Werner from his past suicide because the Doctor's actions do not contradict anything that might impact how he learned about Bruno's 'death'; he will attempt a similar feat when trying to save his former companion Nyssa after hearing a rumour about the destruction of her hospital ship. (AUDIO: A Heart on Both Sides)