Aspects of production covered Edit
- Filming and effects of River Song flying out of the spaceship. In front of a green screen, Alex Kingston was hoisted up by an invisible wire while a fan was blowing.
- Shooting the scene where River flies into the TARDIS and lands on the Doctor.
- The effects of the scene in which Amy rubs her eye and sand pours out of it. An eye patch filled with sand was placed over her eye and the sand was released when Karen Gillan rubbed her eye.
- The make-up and costumes used for the Weeping Angels.
Additional topics covered Edit
to be added
People interviewed Edit
- Matt Smith - The Doctor
- Karen Gillan - Amy Pond
- Alex Kingston - River Song
- Steven Moffat - Head writer / Executive producer
- Adam Smith - Director
- Crispin Layfield - stunt co-ordinator
More to be added
Music list Edit
- "(You're the) Devil in Disguise" by Elvis Presley
- Graphics - Component Graphics
- Title Music - Slam & Saw Productions
- Camera - Steve Brand, Jon Rees, Steve Webb
- Sound - Wil Planitzer, Jon Thomas
- Runners - James Bowen, Claire Riley, Lee Wood
- Researcher - Matthew Andrews
- Assistant Producers - Paul Symonds, Hannah Williams
- Production Team Assistant - Emma Chapman
- Production Accountant - Kevin Rickwood
- Production Co-ordinator - Megan Pinches
- Production Manager - Katy Cartwright
- Production Executive - Stan Matthews
- Online Editors - Nick Kershaw, Jeremy Lott
- Colourist - Matt Mullins
- Dubbing Mixer - Mark Ferda
- Editor - Gary Skipton
- Edit Producer - Tracy Comer
- Executive Producer - Mark Cossey
- Executive Producers for Dr Who - Steven Moffat, Piers Wenger, Beth Willis
- Producer - Zoë Rushton
- Series Producer - Gillane Seaborne
Elements retained in Cut Down Edit
to be added
Home video releases Edit
The "Cut Down" version of the episode is available on the Doctor Who: The Complete Fifth Series DVD & Blu-ray box sets.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.