Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Aspects of production covered[edit | edit source]
- Filming and effects of River Song flying out of the spaceship. In front of a green screen, Alex Kingston was hoisted up by an invisible wire while a fan was blowing.
- Shooting the scene where River flies into the TARDIS and lands on the Doctor.
- The effects of the scene in which Amy rubs her eye and sand pours out of it. An eye patch filled with sand was placed over her eye and the sand was released when Karen Gillan rubbed her eye.
- The make-up and costumes used for the Weeping Angels.
- The guilt the Doctor feels about River's death, having already experienced it.
- Cast thoughts on the scariness of the Weeping Angels.
- Filming on location in caves for this story.
Additional topics covered[edit | edit source]
- Bringing back River Song, and Moffat & Kingston's thought about the return.
- Work on The Adventure Games, including the taking of photographic reference of the actors so accurate models can be created of them and the recording sessions for the dialogue.
People interviewed[edit | edit source]
- Adam Smith, Director, Episode 4
- Crispin Layfield, Stunt Co-ordinator
- Alex Kingston, Professor River Song
- Matt Smith, The Doctor
- Simon Dutton, Alistair
- Steven Moffat, Head Writer
- Sean Millard, Creative Designer
- Charles Cecil, Game Executive Producer
- Gary Russell, Audio Director
- Ian Deary, Lead Animator
- Will Tarrat, Lead Designer
- Karen Gillan, Amy Pond
- Reza Karim, Prosthetics Supervisor
- Jill Reeves, Prosthetics Supervisor
- Ailsa Berk, Choreographer
- Louise Bowen, Weeping Angel
- Steve Rees, Focus Puller
- Ray Wright, Guardian, Clearwell Caves
- Mark Hutchings, Gaffer
- Danny Hargreaves, Special Effects Supervisor
- Mark Monero, Cleric
Music list[edit | edit source]
- "That Golden Rule" by Biffy Clyro
- "Uprising" by Muse (also used in DCOM: Lords and Masters)
- "Fly Away" by Lenny Kravitz (also used in DCOM: Stage Fright)
- "Slash Dot Dash" by Fatboy Slim
- "Poker Face" by Lady Gaga
- "(You're the) Devil in Disguise" by Elvis Presley
- "Deeper Underground" by Jamiroquai (also used in DCOM: Are We There Yet?)
- "Girl With One Eye" by Florence + The Machine
- "Bite Hard" by Franz Ferdinand
Crew[edit | edit source]
- Graphics - Component Graphics
- Title Music - Slam & Saw Productions
- Camera - Steve Brand, Jon Rees, Steve Webb
- Sound - Wil Planitzer, Jon Thomas
- Runners - James Bowen, Claire Riley, Lee Wood
- Researcher - Matthew Andrews
- Assistant Producers - Paul Symonds, Hannah Williams
- Production Team Assistant - Emma Chapman
- Production Accountant - Kevin Rickwood
- Production Co-ordinator - Megan Pinches
- Production Manager - Katy Cartwright
- Production Executive - Stan Matthews
- Online Editors - Nick Kershaw, Jeremy Lott
- Colourist - Matt Mullins
- Dubbing Mixer - Mark Ferda
- Editor - Gary Skipton
- Edit Producer - Tracy Comer
- Executive Producer - Mark Cossey
- Executive Producers for Dr Who - Steven Moffat, Piers Wenger, Beth Willis
- Producer - Zoë Rushton
- Series Producer - Gillane Seaborne
Elements retained in Cut Down[edit | edit source]
to be added
Home video releases[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.