Everybody Loves Reagan was the first audio story in the anthology Class: The Audio Adventures: Volume Two. It featured Fady Elsayed as Ram Singh, Sophie Hopkins as April MacLean and Vivian Oparah as Tanya Adeola.
Publisher's summary Edit
When Reagan Harper joins Coal Hill Academy, everybody instantly loves her – everybody except for April. Is there really more to Reagan than meets the eye? Or are there other forces at work in Coal Hill?
to be added
- Reagan comes from the planet Manchester.
- After the events of the story, Reagan leaves for Switzerland, which Ram describes as the country of cuckoo clocks and triangular chocolate.
- Ms Quill did not come to April's "Buddy Scheme" meeting, which April set up in Mr Pringle's class.
- The Coal Hill Academy councillor Mrs Garrett is divorced and is looking after her sick daughter.
- In the Coal Hill Academy, Mr Provenus is responsible for the records office.
- Kamal's hamster Snuffles recently passed away.
to be added
- April mentions Ram taking Rachel Chapman to the prom not Reagan and how she died. (TV: For Tonight We Might Die)
- Charlie and Matteusz are loved up and having lunch dates. (TV: Nightvisiting, AUDIO: Tell Me You Love Me)
- Tanya protests that Reagan saying she is from the North of England does not necessarily mean she is an alien. Earlier, Charlie pretended to be from Sheffield (TV: For Tonight We Might Die) and the Ninth Doctor was perceived to be from the North due to his accent. (TV: Rose)
- The Twelfth Doctor explained that the walls of space-time are thinner around the Coal Hill Space-Time Rift. (TV: For Tonight We Might Die)