Everybody Loves Reagan was the first audio story in the anthology Class: The Audio Adventures: Volume Two. It featured Fady Elsayed as Ram Singh, Sophie Hopkins as April MacLean and Vivian Oparah as Tanya Adeola.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
When Reagan Harper joins Coal Hill Academy, everybody instantly loves her – everybody except for April. Is there really more to Reagan than meets the eye? Or are there other forces at work in Coal Hill?
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Reagan comes from the planet Manchester.
- After the events of the story, Reagan leaves for Switzerland, which Ram describes as the country of cuckoo clocks and triangular chocolate.
- Ms Quill did not come to April's "Buddy Scheme" meeting, which April set up in Mr Pringle's class.
- The Coal Hill Academy councillor Mrs Garrett is divorced and is looking after her sick daughter.
- In the Coal Hill Academy, Mr Provenus is responsible for the records office.
- Kamal's hamster Snuffles recently passed away.
Notes[edit | edit source]
to be added
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- April mentions Ram taking Rachel Chapman to the prom not Reagan and how she died. (TV: For Tonight We Might Die)
- Charlie and Matteusz are loved up and having lunch dates. (TV: Nightvisiting, AUDIO: Tell Me You Love Me)
- Tanya protests that Reagan saying she is from the North of England does not necessarily mean she is an alien. Earlier, Charlie pretended to be from Sheffield (TV: For Tonight We Might Die) and the Ninth Doctor was perceived to be from the North due to his accent. (TV: Rose)
- The Twelfth Doctor explained that the walls of space-time are thinner around the Coal Hill Space-Time Rift. (TV: For Tonight We Might Die)
[edit | edit source]