Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Having escaped an ambush by pirates, the Doctor and Vicki are stranded on a strange world, in the shadow of vast rock formations and islands in the sky. The only way home is through the treacherous Etherlands, where the invisible Ether alters the perception of anyone who enters...
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Characters[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- The pirates are like spiders praying on victims, ensnaring them in energy nets and trapping them on the planet. They travel in a saucer.
- The atmosphere of the planet is alive. The atmosphere combined with the sun's radiation is a naturally occurring hallucinogen, a sensory-deprivation system.
- Plant life on the planet includes razor weed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This story was available for download only.
- This story was recorded on 2 September 2014 at The Moat Studios.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]