- You may be looking for the pop band.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
The Celestial Intervention Agency, a shadowy, unspoken of part of the Time Lord hierarchy. Beloved and loathed in equal measure by various Presidents and High Councils the millennias over. But they serve a very important function: they keep the time lines safe and clear - they do the darker, dirtier jobs that most Time Lords would prefer not to know even need doing.
CIA Sub-Coordinator Narvin has always taken his oath to uphold the Worshipful Laws of Gallifrey very seriously. But when he is sent on a mission to investigate the planet Bellascon, even he hasn't reckoned with the force of nature that is the Fourth Doctor, who has - one might say - his own way of dealing with things, and his own views on people like Narvin. But somehow the two must overcome their instincts and work together to stop the web of time being erased forever...
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Characters[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Vansell gives Narvin a Time Ring.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This story was recorded on 13 November 2017 at Bang Post Production.
- Unlike most Short Trips, which are typically presented as narrated stories, similar to audiobooks, this one is presented as a nested narrative by a character in a manner similar to The Companion Chronicles. Specifically, Narvin tells the story of his first encounter with the Doctor to an unconscious Leela.
- Lalla Ward makes an uncredited cameo at the end of the story.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Narvin refers to the time when the Doctor saved the Time Lords from Omega, (TV: The Three Doctors), the Master (TV: The Deadly Assassin) the Sontarans, (TV: The Invasion of Time) and the Killers Cats of Gin-Seng. (AUDIO: The Last Fairy Tale)
[edit | edit source]