Epilogopolis was a Doctor Who: The Twelfth Doctor comic story published in 2014.
The Doctor and Clara are eating chips in space atop the TARDIS. Clara notes that the two of them always seem to be having adventures and wonders when they'll get a break. The Doctor remarks that his adventures are like "buses", as he shares them with people he normally wouldn't associate with. He notes that adventure is "just life without the boring bits, like queuing, or golf, or taking the bins out." Clara notes that he makes her take the bins out, and the Doctor retorts that he tries to avoid the boring bits. Both are unaware they are about to be eaten by a giant turtle.
- The title is a play on the title of the final Fourth Doctor story - Logopolis, as well as a reference to the fact that this story is an 'epilogue' of sorts to the previous five part adventure (COMIC: Day of the Tune, The Meddling of Clara's Song, The Abominable Showmen, The Five Masters, One! Two! Three! Four! To Doomsday), featuring the Doctor and Clara reflecting upon the events of the story.
- The Doctor calls chips a 'fixed point in tuck'.
Original print details Edit
to be added
- The Doctor and Clara once again eat chips in space. (COMIC: Untitled)
- Clara remarks that she and the Doctor can't go for dinner without overthrowing a tyrant and that she can't remember what happened when they went to the movies. (COMIC: Planet of the Diners, Silver Screenesis)
- Clara begins to describe an adventure involving singing. (COMIC: Day of the Tune, The Meddling of Clara's Song, The Abominable Showmen, The Five Masters, One! Two! Three! Four! To Doomsday)