Enemy of the Daleks was the one hundred and twenty-first story in Big Finish's monthly range. It was written by David Bishop and featured Sylvester McCoy as the Seventh Doctor, Sophie Aldred as Ace and Philip Olivier as Hex.
Bliss used to be a paradise planet. The Galápagos Islands of space. But when the TARDIS brings the Doctor, Ace and Hex to Bliss, it's been over-run with ironweed plants, and the air is heavy with the stench of burnt silk and static electricity.
Worse, the Daleks are coming, on the trail of a lost patrol of starship troopers. Holed up in the Roarke 279 research facility, Lieutenant Beth Stokes is preparing her last stand against the invaders.
But there's a secret on Bliss, a secret guarded by the obsessive Professor Shimura...
This time, could it be the Daleks need saving?
to be added
- The Doctor - Sylvester McCoy
- Ace - Sophie Aldred
- Hex - Philip Olivier
- Lieutenant Beth Stokes - Kate Ashfield
- Sergeant Tahira Khan - Bindya Solanki
- Professor Toshio Shimura - Eiji Kusuhara
- Sistermatic / Kiseibya / Male Patient / Male Voice - Jeremy James
- The Daleks - Nicholas Briggs
- This audio drama was recorded on 24-25 November 2008 at The Moat Studios.
- This audio release also included the second episode of The Three Companions "In Memoriam".
- This story is set after Survival.
- The Doctor refers to the mission that the Time Lords sent him on to avert the creation of the Daleks. (TV: Genesis of the Daleks)
- Ace previously encountered the Daleks in Shoreditch in November 1963 (TV: Remembrance of the Daleks), on Kar-Charrat (AUDIO: The Genocide Machine), and during the three-year period she spent in the 26th century (PROSE: Deceit).
- Ace is familiar with military spacecraft of this period being used against the Daleks. (PROSE: Deceit et al.)
- Hex compares the Daleks to the Cybermen that attacked St. Gart's Hospital in October 2021. (AUDIO: The Harvest)
- The Valkyries mention rumours of Dalek duplicates. (TV: Resurrection of the Daleks)
- Official Enemy of the Daleks page at bigfinish.com
- DisContinuity for Enemy of the Daleks at Tetrapyriarbus - The DisContinuity Guide