Empire of the Daleks was a comic story in Dalek: The Astounding Untold History of the Greatest Enemies of the Universe.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Rome, 37 AD. Caesar Caligula watches a gladiatorial match. The crowd's repeated chant of "kill" resonates with the Daleks controlling Caligula, reporting to their superior that the Caesar is under their control. Acting on the orders of the Dalek Emperor, an Elite Guard Dalek declares that through Caligula, the Daleks will assume control of the Roman Empire and therefore all of Earth history.
The victory celebration proves premature as Caligula has an adverse reaction to the control matrix, being driven insane, ordering attacks on water and granting a horse consul status. The Elite Dalek attempts to reassert control but Caligula boldly asserts his independence, claiming to be a living god. Deeming the mission a failure, the Elite orders a return to Skaro, noting there are other points in human history to take advantage of.
Characters[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
to be added
Notes[edit | edit source]
to be added
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Daleks repeatedly chant "kill" over and over. (TV: The Evil of the Daleks)
- The Silver Daleks are commanded by a member of the Emperor's Personal Guard. (TV: The Evil of the Daleks)
- The Daleks are hiding in a Dalek time machine. (TV: The Chase, The Daleks' Master Plan)
- The Elite Dalek notes that the Daleks will one day become "the masters of Earth". (TV: The Stolen Earth)
- Daleks hail each other by raising their manipulator arms. (TV: The Dalek Invasion of Earth)