- You may wish to consult
Emancipation (disambiguation)for other, similarly-named pages.
Publisher's summary Edit
But their enemies plan to expose the truth and let society rise or fall by the consequences of their political ambitions...
to be added
- Supreme Leader Romana - Lalla Ward
- Outcast Leader Leela - Louise Jameson
- High Chancellor Narvin - Seán Carlsen
- Councillor Allora - Maggie Ollerenshaw
- Councillor Rahvon - Marcus Harris
- Castellan Slyne - Peter Sheward
- Guard Commander Lukas - Scott Arthur
- Envoy Valyes - Steven Wickham
- Jamalan - Jack Baggs
- Guard Jevon - Scott Handcock
- Science Minister - Simon Fisher-Becker
- Commentator Matthias - Stephen Perring
- Nine months have passed since Romana and Narvin assumed the identities of their counterparts.
- After AUDIO: Spirit, this is the second audio drama in the Gallifrey series in which neither K9 Mark I nor K9 Mark II appear.
- In Matthias' vidcasts, the theme tune for the first three series of Gallifrey is heard.
- Leela previously lived with the Outsiders on the Gallifrey of the proper timeline. (AUDIO: Weapon of Choice)
- Councillor Allora is a part of a mining guild that wants to mine Zeiton-7 on Gallifrey. (TV: Vengeance on Varos)
- Narvin reminds Romana of the necessity of returning to the Axis. (AUDIO: Forever)
- Valyes is an outcast with Leela's freed slaves. He had previously been a low ranking member of the Chancellery Guard. (AUDIO: Forever)
- Kavil refers to the closure of the Eye of Harmony and the consequent failure of Project Rassilon. (AUDIO: Forever)
- Kavil notices irregularities in Romana and Narvin's DNA, which could help them find a cure for the Dogma Virus. (AUDIO: Panacea)
- Commentator Matthias refers to the mind probe (TV: The Five Doctors) and Lord Zakar (AUDIO: Evolution, Arbitration).
- Leela refers to her significant increase in strength after drinking vampire blood on another alternative Gallifrey. (AUDIO: Annihilation)