- You may wish to consult
Emancipation (disambiguation)for other, similarly-named pages.
Emancipation was the first audio story in the anthology The Eighth of March.
Publisher's summary Edit
to be added
- River Song - Alex Kingston
- Leela - Louise Jameson
- The Hanovari / Receptionist / Kitchen Maid - Lucy Pickles
- The Royal Magnificat - Julie Teal
- Princess Myrahla / Myrahla 2 - Catherine Skinner
- The Compere / Waiter / Chef / Magnificat's Guard - Lewis Rae
- An old friend shared by both women told River good things about Leela.
- River tells Leela she doesn't exactly want the CIA "breathing down her neck", again.
to be added
- River once again pretends to be Romana. (AUDIO: Someone I Once Knew)
- River mentions that Leela is from the Sevateem, (TV: The Face of Evil, et al.) and that she lived on Gallifrey after battling Sontarans. (TV: The Invasion of Time, AUDIO: Weapon of Choice, et al.)
- River pilots Leela's borrowed TARDIS and uses her vortex manipulator. (TV: The Time of Angels, The Pandorica Opens, et al.)
- River opens Leela's TARDIS' doors with a snap of her fingers (TV: Forest of the Dead)
- River describes what it is like to live in the shadows, to be trained to destroy a god. (TV: A Good Man Goes to War, The Impossible Astronaut, AUDIO: The Furies, et. al)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.