Dreadshade was the second story in the audio anthology The Eighth Doctor: Time War: Volume Four, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Lisa McMullin and featured Paul McGann as the Eighth Doctor and Rakhee Thakrar as Bliss.
to be added
- The Doctor - Paul McGann
- Bliss - Rakhee Thakrar
- The General - Ken Bones
- The Twelve - Julia McKenzie
- Rasmus - Chris Jarman
- Tubor/Dreadshade - Suzanne Procter
- Weapons in the Omega Arsenal include obliteration missiles.
- The Twelve is the only Time Lord to retain any memory of the Daleks after the Valeyard's actions erased them from existence, as she was in stasis when all memory of them was wiped from the universe.
- When this occurred all conscripted soldiers surrendered to the Time Lords.
- The Doctor mentions the Master and the Rani.
- Dalek weaponry left behind gives off feelings of hatred.
- Dreadshades come from the Shades of Tranquility. They can become terrified so much that they spark bolts of "frightning."
to be added
- The General mentions the Uzmal incident. (AUDIO: Jonah)
- As she regains her memories, Bliss recalls Ogrons, (AUDIO: Planet of the Ogrons) the Theseus, (AUDIO: The Starship of Theseus) her encounter with Liv Chenka, Helen Sinclair, and River Song, (AUDIO: Companion Piece) and the Valeyard. (AUDIO: The War Valeyard)
- The Doctor tells the General about the Valeyard's decision to stay behind. (AUDIO: The War Valeyard)