Dreadshade was the second story in the audio anthology The Eighth Doctor: Time War: Volume Four, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Lisa McMullin and featured Paul McGann as the Eighth Doctor and Rakhee Thakrar as Bliss.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor - Paul McGann
- Bliss - Rakhee Thakrar
- The General - Ken Bones
- The Twelve - Julia McKenzie
- Rasmus - Chris Jarman
- Tubor/Dreadshade - Suzanne Procter
References[edit | edit source]
- Weapons in the Omega Arsenal include obliteration missiles.
- The Twelve is the only Time Lord to retain any memory of the Daleks after the Valeyard's actions erased them from existence, as she was in stasis when all memory of them was wiped from the universe.
- When this occurred all conscripted soldiers surrendered to the Time Lords.
- Dalek weaponry left behind gives off feelings of hatred.
- Dreadshades come from the Shades of Tranquility. They can become terrified so much that they spark bolts of "frightning."
Notes[edit | edit source]
to be added
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Rasmus says he regenerated after the Daleks were erased from history by the Valeyard. (AUDIO: The War Valeyard)
- Bliss recalls her encounter with Liv Chenka, Helen Sinclair, and River Song (AUDIO: Companion Piece) when she remembers some of her history before it was rewritten by Deepa. (AUDIO: State of Bliss)