Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
It’s time to move on. Sally Wright has had enough of the Fifth Operational Corps to last a lifetime. She has been chased, kidnapped, and dogged by unknown horrors – and to top it all, the end of her engagement to Brigadier Alistair Lethbridge-Stewart has cast a shadow over her career. In an effort to leave it all behind, she requests a transfer back to the Regular Army... But, after everything she’s seen, is it possible to return to normal life? And will the Brigadier let her go?
Harold Chorley cannot move on. While searching for answers to the missing gaps in his memory, he makes an alarming discovery; the Dominator war lord, Dominic Vaar, is no longer in prison. Hot on Vaar’s trail, Chorley discovers an experimental military project that seems sinister in its appetite for volunteers. Volunteers who are never heard from again.
One thing is for sure, not everybody will survive this encounter with the Dominators!
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart
- Sally Wright
- Harold Chorley
- Dominic Vaar
- William Bishop
- Fiona Campbell
- Frank Campbell
- Sebastian Collins
- Oliver Sugden
References[edit | edit source]
- An incident in a department store is covered up by the claim that it's a botched attempt to film an episode of Doctor Omega.
Notes[edit | edit source]
to be added
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Alistair meets Fiona for the first time, the future mother of Kate Stewart. (PROSE: The Scales of Injustice)
- Anne remembers the Fifth's dealings with Mutalith, (PROSE: Blood of Atlantis) Sylphines, (PROSE: The Man from Yesterday) and Galdanis eggs. (PROSE: The New Unusual)
- Anne's friend at the University of Cambridge is called Liz. (TV: Spearhead from Space)
[edit | edit source]