- You may be looking for Doctor Who and the Giant Robot.
An intelligent and emotional robot invented by Professor Carl Readon apparently goes berserk because of the banishment from the professor's laboratory of a dog belonging to Readon's assistant, Jane Francis. The Third Doctor has to find a way to stop the robot before the army decides to destroy it.
to be added
- Third Doctor
- Professor Carl Readon
- Jane Francis
- Robbie escapes, and heads for Wrexford, where he has an encounter with the police.
- Robbie is equipped with a force field and a laser beam.
- Robbie gives the Doctor a bouquet of flowers when they first meet.
- Jenkins is a marksman for the Metropolitan Police Service.
- Readon used microwave cycles to give Robbie a personality.
Original print details
- (Publication with page count and closing captions)
- TVC 977 (2 pages) What is the mystery behind this Robot ? See next week
- TVC 978 (2 pages)
- TVC 979 (2 pages) Will the robot be destroyed ? See next week
- TVC 980 (2 pages) Has Dr. Who failed? See next week.
- TVC 981 (2 pages) Will this strange robot survive? Don't miss next week's exciting story.
- TVC 982 (2 pages)
- TVC 983 (2 pages) Can Dr. Who do any more now ? See next week.
- TVC 984 (2 pages) Super new Dr. Who story starts next week.
to be added