- You may be looking for Doctor Who and the Giant Robot.
Summary[edit | edit source]
An intelligent and emotional robot invented by Professor Carl Readon apparently goes berserk because of the banishment from the professor's laboratory of a dog belonging to Readon's assistant, Jane Francis. The Third Doctor has to find a way to stop the robot before the army decides to destroy it.
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Third Doctor
- Professor Carl Readon
- Jane Francis
References[edit | edit source]
- Robbie escapes, and heads for Wrexford, where he has an encounter with the police.
- Robbie is equipped with a force field and a laser beam.
- Robbie gives the Doctor a bouquet of flowers when they first meet.
- Jenkins is a marksman for the Metropolitan Police Service.
- Readon used microwave cycles to give Robbie a personality.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Original print details[edit | edit source]
- (Publication with page count and closing captions)
- TVC 977 (2 pages) What is the mystery behind this Robot ? See next week
- TVC 978 (2 pages)
- TVC 979 (2 pages) Will the robot be destroyed ? See next week
- TVC 980 (2 pages) Has Dr. Who failed? See next week.
- TVC 981 (2 pages) Will this strange robot survive? Don't miss next week's exciting story.
- TVC 982 (2 pages)
- TVC 983 (2 pages) Can Dr. Who do any more now ? See next week.
- TVC 984 (2 pages) Super new Dr. Who story starts next week.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
to be added