The Doctor must fight the deadly Crayola.
to be added
- Writer - Victoria Wood
- Director - Marcus Mortimer
- Producer - Geoff Posner
- Film editor - Paul Rapley
- Costume designer - Anna Stubley
- Costume assistant - Maggie Partington-Smith
- Production manager - Colin Fay
Story notes Edit
- The name Crayola is a reference to both the colouring pencil company and to the "made up" and somewhat "ridiculous" names of villains of the time.
- The suggested title by Victoria Wood is a reference to the usage of "Doctor Who and..." in the show's early days.
- Jim Broadbent would later play another unofficial incarnation of the Doctor, in his eleventh incarnation, in the story The Curse of Fatal Death.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.