- You may be looking for other, similarly-named books.
Designed to look like the Target Books novelisations - complete with the use of a photograph of Peter Davison as the Fifth Doctor on the cover of each, in keeping with the then-standard cover practice at Target - these were in fact mini-novels. Each chapter told an original short story featuring the Fifth Doctor, Nyssa and Tegan Jovanka (with Vislor Turlough replacing Nyssa in Doctor Who Quiz Book of Space), setting up a short quiz related to the topic at hand.
All four books were written by Michael Holt, who would later write the Find Your Fate book Crisis in Space. All four books include illustrations by Rowan Barnes-Murphy. Michael Holt wrote a further 'quiz' book for Magnet Books, Doctor Who: Puzzle Book in 1985.
- Doctor Who Quiz Book of Dinosaurs (1982)
- Doctor Who Quiz Book of Magic (1983)
- Doctor Who Quiz Book of Space (1983)
- Doctor Who Quiz Book of Science (1983)