- You may be looking for BBC Children Books' 2010 Doctor Who Annual.
The Doctor Who Annual 2010 was the first American comic book annual in the history of Doctor Who comics. It was released on 14 July 2010. It principally featured the Tenth Doctor, but also included the first appearance of the Eleventh Doctor in American comic books. Comprised of four stories marketed as centring around the Doctor's TARDIS, the shortest story in the work, Old Friend, narratively linked Don't Step on the Grass and Final Sacrifice.
IDW's final Tenth Doctor story starts here! The TARDIS takes centre stage in this oversized issue with stories by screenwriter Jonathan Davis and artist Kelly Yates, and writer/artists Al Davison and Matthew Dow Smith. Also included is a prelude to "Final Sacrifice" by series writer Tony Lee and artist Smith, continued in Doctor Who #13!
- "Ground Control" (written by Jonathan L. Davis and drawn by Kelly Yates). The TARDIS is grounded by a safety officer who accuses the Doctor of using it as a weapon. Donna Noble and Martha Jones have cameo appearances.
- "The Big, Blue Box" (written and drawn by Matthew Dow Smith). A human who remembers a "big, blue box" appearing at important times in his life learns his true origins when he finally encounters the Doctor himself.
- "To Sleep, Perchance to Scream" (written and drawn by Al Davison). The Doctor's anxieties and guilt manifest themselves during a surreal dream. Besides the first-ever IDW appearance of the Eleventh Doctor, the story also includes cameos by Sarah Jane Smith, Adric, Vislor Turlough, Susan Foreman, Kamelion, Astrid Peth and the first three Doctors.
- "Old Friend" (written by Tony Lee and drawn by Matthew Dow Smith). The Doctor answers a summons from a one-time companion named Barnaby Edwards, now elderly and in a nursing home, who carries out the Doctor's orders and delivers a package to the Doctor. Only problem is the Doctor hasn't met this companion yet in his time stream. This story bridges the ongoing storylines Don't Step on the Grass and Final Sacrifice.