The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Summary[edit | edit source]
Characters[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Over the years, the Doctor and the Master have had a lot of mail asking them to reveal the secret behind their relationship.
- The Master doesn't believe the nature of their relationship was a secret, believing the people that ask about to be blind.
- The Doctor notes that it is no secret that he and the Master were at the Academy together and then reveals that the Master was actually his form master.
- The Master asks if it is any wonder he detests him and tells the Doctor he still hasn't done his lines.
- In the Doctor's thoughts, a poster displaying the Doctor's TARDIS and the concept of dimensional transcendentalism is present at the Academy.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This story marked the sole appearance of Roger Delgado's Master in the Doctor Who? series. Anthony Ainley's Master had previously appeared in DWM 66's instalment, DWM 70's instalment and DWM 107's instalment.
- This story was adapted from an almost-identical story originally marked up for publication in DWM 103 that featured the Ainley Master. The Doctor Who? story originally meant for print in DWM 105 ultimately took its place, however. The original version was later published within It's Even Bigger on the Inside.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.