The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- You may be looking for the film.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- In 1991, Andrew Cartmel proposed a crossover between Doctor Strange and Doctor Who to Doctor Who Magazine editor John Freeman, called The Two Doctors. The plot Cartmel submitted involved a rock band that made a deal with a demon to become successful. Lee Sullivan made a piece of promotional art for the crossover with Doctor Strange, the Seventh Doctor, and Ace. Despite being a Doctor Who fan and liking the idea of the crossover, Marvel Editor-in-Chief Tom DeFalco decide not to proceed with the crossover following the reduced interest in Doctor Who caused by the BBC's then-recent "hiatus".
- David read Marvel comics and believed he had superpowers as a kid. He believed he could hex people with satanic bolts of light like Doctor Strange. (NOTVALID: Fanboys)
- Doctor Strange appears on a poster on Grant's wall. However, he is not identified by name.
- Benedict Cumberbatch played Doctor Strange in the 2016 film, Doctor Strange, which Bill Potts refers to on two occasions in the DWU as a film she likes.
[edit | edit source]
Footnote[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.