Publisher's summary Edit
And the Monk? Once he knows who else is on the scene, he'll be glad just to stay alive...
to be added
- Missy - Michelle Gomez
- The Meddling Monk - Rufus Hound
- Catherine Parr - Maggie Service
- Sir Foxcroft / Gramoryan 1 / Priest - Leighton Pugh
- Gramoryan 2 / Taverner / Squire - Graham Seed
- Missy uses her vortex manipulator to arrive in England.
- The Monk hides King Henry VIII in the Zero Room of his TARDIS.
- Following the Time War, Reapers, Chronovores and, more generally, paradox eaters run wild.
- The Monk has an organ player anachronistically play Mendelssohn's "Wedding March" while Missy walks down the aisle.
- The Monk knows about all of the renegade Time Lords, and he recognises Missy as an incarnation of the Master.
- According to Missy, Henry VIII composed "Greensleeves". When she criticises the Monk for not knowing this when questioned by Catherine, he says he "didn't expect a pub quiz".
to be added
- The Monk saw Gallifrey disappeared through his connection to the Matrix. (TV: The Day of the Doctor)
- When Missy strands him in the past, the Monk refers to how he was stranded in 1066. (TV: The Time Meddler)
- The Monk intends to deal with the Doctor. After regenerating, the Monk will confront the Twelfth Doctor. (PROSE: The Persistence of Memory)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.