Devil in the Mist was the two hundred and forty-seventh story in Big Finish's Main Range. It was written by Cavan Scott and featured Peter Davison as the Fifth Doctor, Janet Fielding as Tegan Jovanka, Mark Strickson as Vislor Turlough and Jon Culshaw as Kamelion.
Publisher's summary Edit
The TARDIS deposits the Doctor, Tegan, Turlough and their android ally Kamelion aboard a prison ship. A ship with just one prisoner: Nustanu, last warlord of the Zamglitti – monstrous, mind-bending mimics able to turn themselves into mist.
A ship that's in trouble, and about to make a crash-landing...
On a planet of mists.
to be added
- The Doctor - Peter Davison
- Tegan Jovanka - Janet Fielding
- Vislor Turlough - Mark Strickson
- Kamelion - Jon Culshaw
- Orna - Anjella Mackintosh
- Rako - John Voce
- Nustanu - Simon Slater
- The Doctor recalls climbing Mount Cadon in his youth, which was also known as Mount Plutarch, Mount Lung and Mount Rycadia. At the foot of the mountain was the Time Lord Academy.
- As a youth the Doctor and a group of his friends tried to climb the mountain. Vansell broke his leg during the journey.
- This is the second audio story to feature Kamelion after Winter in 2007. It is also the debut of Jon Culshaw as his voice.
- The Doctor tells Turlough that Mount Cadon is also known as Mount Lung (PROSE: Lungbarrow) and Mount Plutarch. (PROSE: The Three Paths)
- Kamelion mentions his previous affiliation with the Master. (TV: The King's Demons)
- Tegan references Turlough once working for the enemy. (TV: Mawdryn Undead, Enlightenment)