Publisher's summary Edit
"Deus Le Volt!" ... "God Wills It!" The cry of the first Crusade in 1098, despatched[sic] by Pope Urban to free Jerusalem from the Turks. Honoré and Emily are plunged into the middle of the conflict on the trail of what appears to be a time travelling knight. As the siege of Antioch draws to a close, so death haunts the blood-soaked streets ... and the Fendahl — a creature that feeds on life itself — is summoned. Honoré and Emily find themselves facing angels and demons in a battle to survive their latest adventure.
Part mystery, part detective story, part dark fantasy, part science fiction ... original adventures in time and space.
to be added
- Six months ago, the Turks sent an army from Damascus to kill the Christians.
- Simon and other natives of 1098 make several references to Christianity and Jesus Christ.
- The Church of Saint Peter is located in Antioch.
- Timothy and Edward are from Flanders.
to be added
Audio release Edit
The story was released as an audiobook read by Terry Molloy.
- Lechasseur remembers the creature he saw with Barnaby in 1921. (PROSE: The Severed Man)
- The Fendahl is supposed to manifest during the 20th century. (TV: Image of the Fendahl)