Destroy the Infinite was the sixth story in the third series of the Fourth Doctor Adventures, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Nicholas Briggs and featured Tom Baker as the Fourth Doctor and Louise Jameson as Leela.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
The colony planet Delafoss is occupied by the army of a rapacious alien force known only as the Eminence. These slave armies of terrified humans are commanded by the dreaded Infinite Warriors — impervious to most forms of firepower, voices like icy death.
The Doctor and Leela arrive expecting to find Earth's most successful, unspoiled colony. Instead, they are confronted by a planet choked by industrialisation. And at the heart of it all, the construction of something that the Eminence intends will wipe out all human resistance once and for all.
For the first time in his life, the Doctor confronts the Eminence... and things will never be quite the same again.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Part one[edit | edit source]
to be added
Part two[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor - Tom Baker
- Leela - Louise Jameson
- The Eminence/Commander Zarith - David Sibley
- Moorson/Controller - Michael Fenton-Stevens
- Tillegat/Lieutenant Treeves - Clive Mantle
- Larivan/Lieutenant Garrett - Hywel Morgan
- Sarla - Christine Roberts
- Davent/Infinite Warrior - Ian Hallard
References[edit | edit source]
- Delafoss was once one of the most successful colonies in human history.
- The Eminence is at war with the Earth Alliance.
- The Infinite warriors are building a warship called the Infinite. It has more than 300 decks.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Leela refers to her father Sole. (TV: The Face of Evil)
- Leela threatens to kill Davent with a janis thorn. (TV: The Face of Evil)
- The Doctor is able to resist the breath of forever using his respiratory bypass system. (TV: Pyramids of Mars, The Robots of Death)
- The Doctor would encounter the Eminence again on Kalsos during his sixth incarnation (AUDIO: The Seeds of War) and on multiple occasions during his eighth incarnation (AUDIO: Time's Horizon, Eyes of the Master, The Death of Hope, The Reviled, Masterplan, Rule of the Eminence, Eye of Darkness).
- The Doctor receives a vision of the future from the Eminence in which entire galaxies had fallen under its control. (AUDIO: Rule of the Eminence)
[edit | edit source]