Desperate Measures was the fourth and final audio story in the anthology Time War: Volume One.
Publisher's summary Edit
The Time War has barely begun, and for Gallifrey, desperate times are already here...
to be added
- Romana - Lalla Ward
- Narvin - Seán Carlsen
- Braxiatel - Miles Richardson
- The Daleks/Dalek Time Strategist/Dalek Emperor - Nicholas Briggs
- Livia - Pippa Bennett-Warner
- Trave - Paul Marc Davis
- Karla - Ebony Wong
- Valerian - David Sibley
- Project Revenant allows for the mass resurrection of Time Lords.
- Sky trenches are being constructed.
- A time lock is being prepared.
- The Medusa Cascade is mentioned.
- The Temporal Powers are all destroyed by the Daleks.
- Romana suggests Livia might choose Ollistra as her successor.
- Romana refers to her house, Heartshaven.
- Valerian wants to start using Bowships in the war.
to be added
- Romana refers to Narvin having been Coordinator in extremis. (AUDIO: The Death of Hope)
- The War Council activated the N-Forms for use in the War. (AUDIO: Damaged Goods)
- Valerian speaks of traitors such as Morbius, (TV: The Brain of Morbius) Borusa, (TV: The Five Doctors) and Padrac. (AUDIO: Stop the Clock)
- Romana mentions her time as a captive of the Daleks on Etra Prime. (AUDIO: The Apocalypse Element)
- Romana wishes she hadn't hushed up the Zagreus incident. (AUDIO: Zagreus)
- The presidential investiture is similar to those seen in previous stories. (TV: The Invasion of Time et al)
- The Great Key of Rassilon is still missing. (COMIC: Revelation!)
- Narvin refers to the now devourers. (AUDIO: Echoes of War)
- Karla has lost contact with Vassarian. (AUDIO: The Eternity Cage)
- Rassilon is resurrected through the body of Valerian. (PROSE: Engines of War)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.