Deleted Scene from 'Iris Wildthyme and the Key Lime Pie 2 Time' - 'Part 3: The Stones of Blood' was the eighth and final story in Señor 105 & the Elements of Danger. By featuring the licensed use of Iris Wildthyme, it was the only story in the anthology to have a direct connection to Doctor Who.
Aboard the bus, Iris and Panda are both frustrated that they have to find the Celestial gateau again. Iris and Seņor 105 pretend to be flirting with each other, causing Panda to storm off upstairs, disgusted. Making sure Panda is definitely upstairs, Iris and Seņor 105 quickly get to work preparing a cake.
They cheerily eat mouthfuls of the cake, reminiscing about their recent adventure. Then, Seņor 105 notices that Iris has eaten the 3rd slice of the Celestial gateau...
- There is a chaise lounge, an Ormolu clock, and straps that dangle from the ceiling, inside the bus.
- The 3rd slice of the Celestial gateau took the form of a key lime pie.
- Seņor 105 is wearing a maroon suit and tie, and a fedora, as well as a zirconium mask.
- Panda was about to play Some Velvet Morning before Iris and Seņor 105 came upstairs.
- A wraith-like Ron Wood had chased them earlier.
- While in most stories featuring Señor 105, "Señor" is spelled with a "ñ", this story rather uniquely spells "Señor" with a "ņ".
- Iris' quest to assemble the six slices of the Celestial gateau for the Masterbakers of Barastabon was previously mentioned in AUDIO: The Sound of Fear.