Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
While Bernice waits to see what Braxiatel is planning, she's getting back to her roots — investigating the site of a previously undiscovered civilisation. It isn't long however, before she's being pursued through the ruins by an implacable foe.
On her own, light-years from rescue, she must rely on her wits to survive and discover who wants her dead and buried.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Crew[edit | edit source]
- Recording by: Toby Hrycek-Robinson @ Moat Studios
- Music & Sound Design: Matthew Cochrane
- Web Support: Paul Wilson
- Producer: John Ainsworth
- Executive Producers: David Richardson, Nicholas Briggs, Jason Haigh-Ellery
- Written by: Eddie Robson, John Ainsworth, Alex Mallinson
- Voice Direction by: John Ainsworth
- Directed & Animated by: Alex Mallinson
- With Thanks to: Paul Cornell, Alice Easey, Tom Guerrier, Jack McFarlane, Sands Films, Stage Electric & Detonation Films
- Irving Braxiatel created by Justin Richards
References[edit | edit source]
- During her journey, Bernice looks at holograms of Adrian Wall, Bev Tarrant, Peter Summerfield and Robyn.
- Bernice travelled to Javarda based on a lead from a Bandril trader.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Alex Mallinson and Miles Richardson collaborated on Irving Braxiatel's appearance and elements of his characterisation, which was partially inspired by the title character in the film Citizen Kane.
- Big Finish Productions released Dead and Buried as a free download on the official Bernice Summerfield site on 1 September 2010, along with a selection of desktop wallpapers based on the film's artwork. The film was also webcast on Big Finish's official YouTube channel. The downloads and YouTube stream were freely accessible worldwide. Big Finish eventually removed the downloadable version of the story from their website, but the YouTube video remained freely available.
- Dead and Buried was also released on DVD as a bonus with the September 2011 release of Epoch, a box set of Bernice Summerfield adventures. The video documentary The Making of Dead and Buried was specifically produced for this box set.
- Resurrecting the Past indicates that this story occurs shortly after PROSE: Secret Histories framing sequence.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
to be added
[edit | edit source]