The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Bernice Summerfield - Lisa Bowerman
- The Doctor - David Warner
- Flor - Jacqueline King
- Rylan - Sam Hallion
- Daphne - Zaraah Abrahams
- Pastry Vendor - Laura Aikman
References[edit | edit source]
- The Cloister Bells sound in the TARDIS.
- Benny and the Doctor pretend to be a married couple.
- The Doctor insists that were they to share a bed, Benny would only steal the duvet off him.
- Neirut uses links for currency.
- Hattersley is the archaeologist in charge of the dig. Benny thinks he's incompetent.
- The victims were all administrators: Mullen, Graviel, Wesley and Vorne. All four were behind tightening the planet's enhanced confinement laws, and were also involved with raising taxes.
- Each victim's wounds would suggest two separate attacks: one with a reverse energy weapon, and one with a blade. In actuality, they were all performed with one weapon: Endurance, a sword which emits an energy discharge with each blow.
- The Doctor and Daphne observe stalagmites in the catacombs.
- Flor was previously involved in a relationship with Margaret. They met in the army, where they belonged to the same regiment. Flor's mother disapproved, and wanted her to marry someone of higher social class, with estates. As a result, Flor broke up the relationship. Margaret later died, and Flor is still grieving.
Notes[edit | edit source]
to be added
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Benny still wants to return home. (AUDIO: The Library in the Body, The True Saviour of the Universe)
- Benny mentions her son Peter (PROSE: The Glass Prison et al.) and his husband. (AUDIO: The Pyramid of Sutekh)
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.