Dead Men's Tales was the first story in the audio anthology Jago & Litefoot: Series Three, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Justin Richards and featured Christopher Benjamin as Henry Gordon Jago and Trevor Baxter as George Litefoot.
Publisher's summary Edit
A friend from the past returns to warn Jago and Litefoot of a threat to the future. Time breaks are appearing in Victorian London, but first Leela must help solve the mystery of the Wet Men — terrifying creatures that are rising from the River Thames...
to be added
- Henry Gordon Jago - Christopher Benjamin
- George Litefoot - Trevor Baxter
- Leela - Louise Jameson
- Ellie Higson - Lisa Bowerman
- Sergeant Quick - Conrad Asquith
- Johnny Skipton - Warren Brown
- The Wet Men - Alex Mallinson
- Leela tells Jago and Litefoot that it was Romana who sent her on the mission to investigate the time breaks.
- Latara, the wise man of the Sevateem, brewed ale.
- The MTB Heroic sank in the River Thames on 20 April 1958 due to a storm.
Story notes Edit
to be added
- Jago and Litefoot have never heard of Romana. They would later meet her on two occasions. (AUDIO: The Justice of Jalxar, The Beast of Kravenos)
- Mrs Hudson still has Leela's dress in the wardrobe. (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang)
- Leela claims that she lost her luggage "floating down the Amazon in a hat box". (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang)
- Leela recalls that Li H'sen Chang shot at the Fourth Doctor in the Palace Theatre. (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang)
- Leela once again refers to members of the Metropolitan Police Service as "blue guards." (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang; AUDIO: The Renaissance Man, Energy of the Daleks, The Foe from the Future)
- Litefoot refers to his time in China. (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang)
- Skipton refers to "Professor Dark" and his advice about not trusting Payne. (AUDIO: Chronoclasm)
- Alice, Dan Hawkins and Steven opened a portal to 1958 at the behest of Payne. (AUDIO: Swan Song)