Dark Eyes 2 was a full cast audio anthology released in 2014 by Big Finish Productions. It featured Paul McGann as the Eighth Doctor, Ruth Bradley as Molly O'Sullivan, and Nicola Walker as Liv Chenka.
Publisher's summary Edit
When the Doctor defeated the Dalek Time Controller and its Time Lord ally, the timelines shifted and events changed... but the danger is far from over. And new threats to the continued safety of the universe are emerging.
From the Dalek occupied planet Nixyce VII through Earth's history and to the very edge of the universe, the Doctor's footprints across eternity are being tracked by foes old and new. But when did it all begin and when will it end? Living his life through the complexities of time travel, the Doctor can never be quite sure if he's experiencing his life in the most helpful order. The only certainty appears to be the advance of the powers of evil and the oncoming threat of a fight to the death against forces that would destroy everything the Doctor holds dear.
- The Doctor - Paul McGann
- Molly O'Sullivan - Ruth Bradley
- Liv Chenka - Nicola Walker
- The Eminence - David Sibley
- Dr Sally Armstrong - Natalie Burt
- The Master - Alex Macqueen
- The Daleks - Nicholas Briggs
|2.1||The Traitor||Nicholas Briggs||8th||Liv, Daleks, Dalek Time Controller||12 February 2014|
|2.2||The White Room||Alan Barnes||Molly, David Walker, Viyrans|
|2.3||Time's Horizon||Matt Fitton||Liv, Molly, the Eminence, Dalek Time Controller, the Master, Sally Armstrong|
|2.4||Eyes of the Master||Liv, Molly, the Eminence, Dalek Time Controller, the Master, Sally Armstrong, David Walker|
- Although obviously set beforehand in terms of chronology, this marks the first appearance of Paul McGann as the Eighth Doctor since TV: The Night of the Doctor in terms of release order.
- The story is also notable for reintroduing the Master as an adversary of the Eighth Doctor, portrayed by Alex MacQueen for the first time since the Seventh Doctor story Dominion. The relationship between the two characters is explored further in Dark Eyes 3, the other Eighth Doctor release of 2014.