Daleks v Cybermen was an online game based on the Doctor Who episode Doomsday. It was an alternate turn of events in the Battle of Canary Wharf. One plays as a squad of Cybermen fighting against Torchwood soldiers, the Preachers and the Daleks. The aim of the game was to turn the tide of the battle and eventually defeat the Dalek leader, Dalek Sec.
Story[edit | edit source]
A squad of Cybermen are dispatched to the Canary Wharf Underground Station where they take out a group of Torchwood soldiers. They battle through Canary Wharf Plaza and enter Torchwood 1's Artefact Room, where the Torchwood troops are being aided by the Preachers. The Cybermen acquire stronger weapons to fight against the Daleks and move to Parliament Square. They finally face Daleks led by Dalek Sec and destroy them. As he dies, Dalek Sec announces this is the end of the Daleks and the Cybermen are victorious.
Levels[edit | edit source]
- Level 1: Canary Wharf Underground Station
- Level 2: Canary Wharf Plaza
- Level 3: Artefact Room
- Level 4: Parliament Square
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Hazards[edit | edit source]
Powerups[edit | edit source]
- Health - Recharges a unit's energy supply.
- Heavy Gun - Obtain and utilise for deletion of Black Dalek.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A total of eight bronze Daleks appear in this game; one at the end of Level 3, a second alongside human soldiers at the start of Level 4, with the remaining six accompanying Dalek Sec at the end. Evidently, the Genesis Ark, containing millions of Daleks, had already been opened in this alternate turn of Doomsday. The three members of the Cult of Skaro in addition to Sec are not distinguished in the game, leaving their presence uncertain.
- The Wilhelm scream can be heard when the Cybermen delete human soldiers.
[edit | edit source]
- BBC - Doctor Who - Games - Daleks v Cybermen - The Game