"Dalek invasion" and variations have several meanings pertinent to the Doctor Who universe and the real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order.
This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
- Invasion of Manhattan, a Dalek invasion of Manhattan, first stage of an attempted invasion of Earth in 1930, thwarted by the Tenth Doctor and the Dalek-Humans. (TV: Evolution of the Daleks)
- Battle of Canary Wharf, a conflict between the Daleks, Cybermen, and humans in 2007. (TV: Doomsday, WC: Tardisode 13)
- 21st century Dalek invasion, a conflict between the New Dalek Empire and the humans in the Medusa Cascade. (TV: The Stolen Earth / Journey's End)
- 22nd century Dalek invasion, a decade-long Dalek occupation of Earth during the 22nd century. (TV: The Dalek Invasion of Earth, PROSE: Lucifer Rising)
- 23rd century Dalek invasion, a Dalek invasion of Earth in 2254. (GAME: Dalek Attack)
- 25th century Dalek invasion, a Dalek invasion of Earth's solar system in 2400. (COMIC: Invasion of the Daleks, PROSE: Break-through!)
- Dalek invasion of Tuvalu, a Dalek invasion of Tuvalu thwarted by the Eighth Doctor and Sam Jones. (PROSE: Unnatural History)
- Battle of the Game Station, a Dalek invasion of Earth in 200,100. (TV: Bad Wolf/The Parting of the Ways)
Behind the scenes Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.