Plot[edit | edit source]
A Reality bomb is on the Dalek's mothership. The Daleks want to use it to destroy the universe. As it is too dangerous inside the mothership, the Doctor needs to rebuild, rewire and hack a Dalek. For this the Doctor has to built a Dalek shell, by using the parts he finds. He rewires the Dalek to the micro:bit and overrides its systems. Then he programs the micro:bit to control the Dalek. After this he saves the universe by ejecting the reality bomb out of the airlock.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Story notes[edit | edit source]
- The Dalek's casing is divided into three sections, the top dome and grating section, the middle weapons platform and the bottom base unit. For customisation, a choice of six colours can be applied to the sections.
- Black Dalek: With gold livery, this Dalek's appearance matches that of the Dalek Inquisitor General, Dalek X. The colours of the following Daleks reflect the five archetypes of the New Dalek Paradigm, despite the casing's shape being the same as the bronze Dalek.
- Red Dalek: Analogous to the Drone Dalek.
- Blue Dalek: Analogous to the Strategist Dalek.
- Yellow Dalek: Analogous to the Eternal Dalek.
- Orange Dalek: Analogous to the Scientist Dalek.
- White Dalek: Analogous to the Supreme Dalek.
[edit | edit source]