Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Contents[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
Comic content[edit | edit source]
- Polly the Glot - Part Two
Archives[edit | edit source]
DWM Archives (Retelling by episode, no credits but a Making of... by Richard Marson)
Interviews / Profiles[edit | edit source]
Previews[edit | edit source]
Reviews (including 'On Target')[edit | edit source]
- TV: Vengeance on Varos
- NOVELISATION: Doctor Who - The Invasion by Derrick Sherwin adapted by Ian Marter (Target Books)
A4 pin-up[edit | edit source]
- from TV: The Twin Dilemma
- Second Doctor, Jamie and Zoe from TV: The Five Doctors
- Lon from TV: Snakedance
Also featuring[edit | edit source]
- Doctor Who Letters (2 pages)
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Matrix Data Bank
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Editor: Alan McKenzie
- Assistant Editor: Roger P. Birchall
- Designer: Jane Hindmarsh
- Feature Writers: Gary Russell, Richard Marson
- Archivist: Jeremy Bentham
- Production: Tim Hampson
- Typesetting: Type Generation
- Colour: Cheamworth Ltd.
- Distribution: Comag
- Advertising: Sally Benson
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
Additional details[edit | edit source]
- No year was shown on this cover of this issue, which had a price of 65p (UK).
- The cover shows a publicity shot from the Sixth Doctor's costume photo-call.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.