Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Contents[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
- TV: Attack of the Cybermen Location Report by Richard Marson
- Season Survey Results compiled by Gary Russell and Peter Love
Comic content[edit | edit source]
- Doctor Who: Voyager (Part Four Dreams of Eternity...)
Archives[edit | edit source]
DWM Archives (Retelling by episode, no credits but a 'Making of...' by Richard Marson)
Interviews / Profiles[edit | edit source]
- Douglas Camfield (Director) feature/interview by Gary Hopkins
- Ian Marter (Actor/Writer) interviewed by Richard Marson
Previews[edit | edit source]
- none this issue
Reviews (including On Target)[edit | edit source]
- NOVELISATION: Doctor Who - The Myth Makers by Donald Cotton (Target Books)
- NOVELISATION: Doctor Who - Marco Polo by John Lucarotti (Target Books)
A4 pin-up[edit | edit source]
Also featuring[edit | edit source]
- Doctor Who Letters (2 pages)
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Matrix Data Bank
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Editor: Alan McKenzie
- Assistant Editor: Roger P. Birchall
- Designer: Jane Hindmarsh
- Feature Writers: Gary Russell, Richard Marson
- Archivist: Jeremy Bentham
- Production: Tim Hampson and Alison Gill
- Typesetting: Type Generation
- Colour: Cheamworth Ltd.
- Financial Controller: Robert W. Sutherland
- Advertising: Sally Benson
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
Additional details[edit | edit source]
- "FREE COLOUR MONSTER POSTER INSIDE" boasts the cover. Actually it's the centre pages given over to a photo of a Zygon (as shown on the cover).
- This is the first of the 'Making of...' Archive features to have the heading 'Fact File'.
- The Anagram on the Letters Page with an invitation to readers to answer is THE TIMELORD ON SARN (DWM 95).
- No year was shown on this cover of this issue, which had a new cover price of 65p (UK).
- The cover shows Harry Sullivan and a Zygon from TV: Terror of the Zygons.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.