Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- Monsters and Merchandise by Richard Marson
- Doctor Who: Voyager (Part Two The Light at the Edge of the World)
DWM Archives (Retelling by episode, no credits but a 'Making of...' by Richard Marson)
Interviews / Profiles
- Janet Fielding (Actress) interviewed by Richard Marson
- Tribute: The Incredible Malcolm Hulke (Writer)
- none this issue
Reviews (including 'On Target')
- TV: The Twin Dilemma by Eric Saward Reviewed by Gary Russell
- NOVELISATION: Doctor Who and the Doomsday Weapon by Malcolm Hulke (Target Books)
- NOVELISATION: Doctor Who and the Cave-Monsters by Malcolm Hulke (Target Books)
- NOVELISATION: Doctor Who and the Green Death by Malcolm Hulke (Target Books)
- NOVELISATION: Doctor Who and the Sea Devils by Malcolm Hulke (Target Books)
- NOVELISATION: Doctor Who and the War Games by Malcolm Hulke (Target Books)
- Doctor Who Letters (2 pages)
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Matrix Data Bank
- Editor: Alan McKenzie
- Assistant Editor: Roger P. Birchall
- Designer: Jane Hindmarsh
- Feature Writers: Gary Russell, Richard Marson and Jeremy Bentham
- Production: Tim Hampson and Alison Gill
- Production Assistant: Jeanette M. Sweetland
- Financial Controller: Robert W. Sutherland
- Advertising: Sally Benson
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- This issue is dedicated to Malcolm Hulke.
- No year was shown on this cover of this issue, which was priced at 60p (UK).
- The main picture on the cover is of the Sixth Doctor from TV: The Twin Dilemma.