Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Contents[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
- The Fifth Doctor
Comic content[edit | edit source]
- Doctor Who: Voyager (It was a Devil Ship...)
Archives[edit | edit source]
DWM Archives (Retelling by episode, no credits but a 'Making of...' by Richard Marson)
Episode Guide Update (with episode endings, credits and dates)
Interviews / Profiles[edit | edit source]
- Graeme Harper (Director)
Previews[edit | edit source]
- none this issue
Reviews (including On Target)[edit | edit source]
- TV: The Caves of Androzani by Robert Holmes Reviewed by Gary Russell
- TV: Planet of Fire by Peter Grimwade Reviewed by Gary Russell
- NOVELISATION: Doctor Who: Warriors of the Deep by Johnny Byrne, adapted by Terrance Dicks (Target Books)
- NOVELISATION: Doctor Who: Frontios by Christopher H. Bidmead (Target Books)
A4 pin-up[edit | edit source]
Also featuring[edit | edit source]
- Doctor Who Letters (2 pages)
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian (half page)
- Matrix Data Bank
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Editor: Alan McKenzie
- Assistant Editor: Roger P. Birchall
- Designer: Jane Hindmarsh
- Feature Writers: Gary Russell, Richard Marson and Jeremy Bentham
- Production: Tim Hampson and Alison Gill
- Production Assistant: Jeanette M. Sweetland
- Financial Controller: Robert W. Sutherland
- Advertising: Sally Benson
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
Additional details[edit | edit source]
- Special Tribute to Peter Davison themed issue.
- No year was shown on the cover of this issue, which was priced at 60p (UK).
- The cover uses a publicity shot of the Sixth Doctor and Peri in the TARDIS.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.