Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Contents[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
Comic content[edit | edit source]
- The Shape Shifter - Part Two
Archives[edit | edit source]
DWM Archives (Retelling by episode, with no credits)
Episode Guide Update (with episode endings, credits and dates)
Interviews / Profiles[edit | edit source]
Previews[edit | edit source]
- none this issue
Reviews (including `On Target`)[edit | edit source]
- TV: Frontios by Reviewed by Gary Russell
- TV: Resurrection of the Daleks by Reviewed by Gary Russell
- TV: The Awakening by Reviewed by Gary Russell
- NOVELISATION: Doctor Who: The Highlanders by Gerry Davis
A4 pin-up[edit | edit source]
- The Master and Peri from TV: Planet of Fire
- Nicola Bryant as Peri Brown
- Malus from TV: The Awakening
Also featuring[edit | edit source]
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Editor: Alan McKenzie
- Assistant Editor: Roger P. Birchall
- Designer: Jane Hindmarsh
- Feature Writers: Gary Russell, Richard Marson and Jeremy Bentham
- Production: Tim Hampson and Alison Gill
- Production Assistant: Jeanette M. Sweetland
- Financial Controller: Robert W. Sutherland
- Advertising: Sally Benson
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
Additional details[edit | edit source]
- Additional Input: Letters (From DWM 91): The caption to the photograph on page 17 shows Cynthia Grenville as Maren and not Gilly Brown as Ohica.
- This Archive is a corrected and amended version of the one that appeared in DWM 22 and DWM 23, which was edited due to space restrictions.
- A further introductory comment remarks that "Publication of this archive concludes the file on William Hartnell's Doctor".
- The Episode Guide inclusion of TV: The Five Doctors includes the episode endings for the four-part broadcast version.
- The first renegade Time Lord to be featured in this series of articles was Borusa (DWM 87) even though no mention was made of a series of articles.
- No year was shown on this cover of this issue, which was priced at 60p (UK).
- The cover uses a publicity shot of the Sixth Doctor and Peri in the TARDIS.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.