- 'Shades of Piccolo: A History of UNIT'
- Doctor Who: 4-Dimensional Vistas (Part Three)
DWM Archives (Retelling by episode, with no credits)
Interviews / Profiles
- Andrew Skilleter (Artist)
- TV: The Five Doctors
- B&W Briggs played by Beryl Reid from TV: Earthshock
- B&W Leela played by Louise Jameson from TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Doctor Who Letters (Letters Page)
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Matrix Data Bank
- Editor: Alan McKenzie
- Feature Writer: Richard Landon
- Design: Roger P. Birchall
- Production: Tim Hampson and Alison Gill
- Distribution: Comag
- Financial Controller: Robert W. Sutherland
- Advertising: Sally Benson
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- Convention themed issue.
- Additional Input: TARDIS Log (From DWM 81): The dates for Journeys 171-174 should have read 1980 not 1979AD.
- No year was shown on this cover of this issue, which was priced at 60p (UK).
- The cover shows the Fourth Doctor from a publicity shot for TV: City of Death.