The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Contents[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
Comic content[edit | edit source]
- Doctor Who: 4-Dimensional Vistas (Part Two)
Archives[edit | edit source]
DWM Archives (Retelling by episode, with no credits)
Interviews / Profiles[edit | edit source]
Previews[edit | edit source]
Reviews[edit | edit source]
A4 Pin-up[edit | edit source]
Also featuring[edit | edit source]
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Doctor Who Letters (Letters Page)
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Matrix Data Bank
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Editor: Alan McKenzie
- Feature Writer: Richard Landon
- Design: Roger P. Birchall
- Production: Tim Hampson and Alison Gill
- Distribution: Comag
- Financial Controller: Robert W. Sutherland
- Advertising: Sally Benson
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
Additional details[edit | edit source]
- Convention themed issue.
- Additional Input: Gallifrey Guardian (From DWM 82): Convention coverage was co-written by Tim Westmacott, who supplied twenty-nine of the photographs including the three on the cover.
- The challenge to 'Beat the Panoptropic Net' is dropped to appear later on the pages of the Matrix Data Bank (for a while anyway!).
- No year was shown on this cover of this issue, which was priced at 60p (UK).
- The cover shows the First Doctor from TV: Marco Polo.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.