Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Contents[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
- History of the Doctor Who Exhibitions
Comic content[edit | edit source]
- The Stockbridge Horror (Part Four)
Fiction[edit | edit source]
Archives[edit | edit source]
DWM Archives (Retelling by episode, with no credits)
EPISODE GUIDE (Listing details including episode endings, credits and dates):
Interviews / Profiles[edit | edit source]
Previews[edit | edit source]
Reviews[edit | edit source]
A4 pin-ups[edit | edit source]
- B&W The First Doctor and soldiers from TV: The Myth Makers
- B&W Tegan Jovanka from TV: Season 20
- B&W Nyssa from TV: Season 20
A2 Centre Page Colour Spread[edit | edit source]
Also featuring[edit | edit source]
- Doctor Who Letters (Letters Page)
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian - featuring Beat the Panoptropic Net (Matrix Data Bank Challenge)
- Matrix Data Bank
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Editor: Alan McKenzie
- Feature Writer: Richard Landon
- Design: Roger P. Birchall
- Editorial Assistance: Gilly Joseph
- Production: Tim Hampson and Alison Gill
- Distribution: Comag
- Financial Controller: Robert W. Sutherland
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
Additional details[edit | edit source]
- Additional Input: Matrix Data Bank (From DWM 75) David J Howe corrects the statement concerning the Key to Time in the Matrix Data Bank. The pieces did in fact fit together to form a cube, but were not held together by the Tracer, for which a separate prop was used. Incidentally, the first and sixth segments were identical.
- The year is not displayed on the front cover.
- The main background cover image is from TV: Snakedance.
- A free Doctor Who Monthly sticker is attached to this issue as depicted on the cover (actual size as shown on the cover).
- The price rises 5p to 50p a month.
- Richard Landen takes over from Jeremy Bentham after three years.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.