The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Contents[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
- Behind the scenes: The Freelancers
- Go Softly on... (review feature) by Jeremy Bentham
Comic content[edit | edit source]
- The Stockbridge Horror (Part Three)
Fiction[edit | edit source]
Archives[edit | edit source]
DWM Archives (Retelling by episode, with no credits)
EPISODE GUIDE (Listing details including dates, episode endings, credits and dates):
Interviews / Profiles[edit | edit source]
Previews[edit | edit source]
- 'On Target' Present and future books from W.H. Allen.
Reviews[edit | edit source]
- (see On Target above)
A4 pin-ups[edit | edit source]
A2 Centre Page Colour Spread[edit | edit source]
Additional features[edit | edit source]
- Doctor Who Letters (Letters Page)
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian - featuring Christmas Merchandising Review and Beat the Panoptropic Net (Matrix Data Bank Challenge)
- Matrix Data Bank
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Editor: Alan McKenzie
- Contributing Editor: Jeremy Bentham
- Design: Roger Birchall
- Editorial Assistance: Gilly Joseph
- Production: Tim Hampson and Alison Gill
- Distribution: Comag
- Financial Controller: Robert W. Sutherland
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
Additional details[edit | edit source]
- The year is not displayed on the front cover.
- The main background cover image is from TV: The Claws of Axos.
- This is the last issue with Jeremy Bentham as Writer, Contributing Editor, researcher and general dogsbody! Jeremy is credited with being responsible for the content on all the text pages since the first issue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.