The 67th issue of Doctor Who Magazine had a cover date of August 1982. This and DWM 70 were the only magazine covers that did not feature as their main image a reference to a recently broadcast story. Rather it referenced The Five Faces of Doctor Who television special broadcast.
Interviews / Profiles
A2 Centre Page Colour Spread
- Editor: Alan McKenzie
- Contributing Editor: Jeremy Bentham
- Design: Roger Birchall
- Editorial Assistance: Gilly Joseph
- Production: Tim Hampson
- Distribution: Comag
- Financial Controller: Robert W. Sutherland
- Advertising: S.H. Space Sales
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- The year is not displayed on the front cover.
- The main cover image of the first three Doctor is a promotional photo for TV: The Three Doctors.
- Several regular features are suspended for this special Archive themed issue.