The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Contents[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
- Behind the Scenes: Script editing
- K9 and Company
- Future Times Past
Comic content[edit | edit source]
Fiction[edit | edit source]
Archives[edit | edit source]
- Archive Feature: TV: Planet of the Spiders (Retelling by episode, with no credits)
- Episode Guide: Spearhead from Space to Terror of the Autons (Listing details including dates, episode endings, credits and dates):
Interviews / Profiles[edit | edit source]
- Photo-File: Ingrid Pitt (Actress)
Previews[edit | edit source]
Reviews[edit | edit source]
A4 pin-ups[edit | edit source]
Also featuring[edit | edit source]
- Gallifrey Guardian (2 pages)
- Christmas Merchandising Review
- Doctor Who Letters (Letters Page)
- Matrix Data Bank (2 pages of Questions and Answers)
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Editor: Alan McKenzie,
- Design: Steve O'Leary and Rahid Khan,
- Consultant: Jeremy Bentham,
- Publisher: Stan Lee
Additional details[edit | edit source]
- The year is not displayed on the front cover.
- The main cover image is from TV: The Monster of Peladon.
- Interestingly the Archive feature, retelling the story, starts Episode One with “Doctor Who takes the Brigadier ...”
- The Matrix Data Bank answers a readers query regarding the disappearance of the Star Profiles features which were alternating with interviews. The explanation given is that the biographical information (basis of the Star Profiles) often came out at the start of interviews and was felt to be more reliable.
- The Photo-File is credited to Jeremy Bentham with thanks for research help to Trevor Wayne.
- Dave Gibbons returns to draw the Fourth Doctor's swansong.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.