Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Contents[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
- The Five Faces of Doctor Who: TV: An Unearthly Child; The Krotons; Carnival of Monsters; The Three Doctors; Logopolis
Comic content[edit | edit source]
Fiction[edit | edit source]
Archives[edit | edit source]
- Episode Guide: The Web of Fear to The Mind Robber (Listing details including dates, episode endings, credits and dates)
Interviews / Profiles[edit | edit source]
Previews[edit | edit source]
Reviews[edit | edit source]
A4 pin-ups[edit | edit source]
Additional features[edit | edit source]
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Doctor Who Letters (Letters Page)
- Matrix Data Bank (2 pages of Questions and Answers)
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Editor: Alan McKenzie
- Design: Jimmy Ross
- Art Assistance: Chas Farnsbarn
- Consultant: Jeremy Bentham
- Production: Tim Hampson and Nigel Bulloch
- Publisher: Stan Lee
Additional details[edit | edit source]
- Special themed issue to tie in with The Five Faces of Doctor Who repeat series on television.
- The year is not displayed on the front cover.
- There seems some confusion over the definition of the magazine's term 'archive' for this issue. The Krotons is singled out as an Archive feature on the cover and inside, but is treated in no more depth than the four stories featured under the heading "The Five Faces of Doctor Who". All five are archive features, but do not include any story retelling by episodes or feature credit boxes.
- The back-up strip, Skywatch-7, is the first of a two-part story featuring the Zygons which is concluded in DWMS Winter 1981. The only reference to this is a mention on the inside contents page.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.