- Setting the Story Straight - Chris Chibnall talks to Marcus Hearn and Emily Cook about the complete history of his time on the show, with a further focus on the "three-volume story" he oversaw with Series 11, 12, and 13.
- Through the Gateway - Paul Joyce talks to Stuart Manning about creating the surreal background imagery of Warriors' Gate.
- The Appliance of Science - Bob Fischer speaks to the minds behind the new touring educational exhibition, Worlds of Wonder.
- The Nite of the Doctor - Christopher Dring uncovers the creation of the Doctor Who Fortnite project with the developers from Quantum Builds and Kevin Jorge from the BBC.
- When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth - Eddie Robson examines the ongoing popularity of the Silurians and Sea Devils over fifty years, with insights from several writers including Steven Moffat.
- The DWM Season Survey 2022
Time and Space Visualiser
- This Month In… 1991
- Hydra's Gate - Part Four
- Story: Jacqueline Rayner
- Art: Russ Leach
- Lettering: Roger Langridge
- Editors: Marcus Hearn & Jason Quinn
The Fact of Fiction
- TV: Legend of the Sea Devils
- Audio: The Outlaws, Genesis, Short Trips: Volume 11, Timelash, Time Wake & Other Stories
- Win Battlefield audiobook
- Win Dead Air audiobook vinyl
- Win The Second Doctor: Volume Three audio drama
- Win Stranded 4 audio drama
- Win Battlegrounds audio drama
- Editor: Marcus Hearn
- Deputy Editor: Peter Ware
- Art Editor: Peri Godbold
- Contributing Editor: Alan Barnes
- Design: Paul Taylor, Mike Jones
- Editorial Assistant: Hannah Watkin
- Panini UK Ltd
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Head of Production: Mark Irvine
- Circulation & Trade Marketing Controller: Rebecca Smith
- Head of Marketing: Jess Tadmor
- Marketing Executive: Samantha Hammond
- BBC Studios, UK Publishing
- Chair, Editorial Review Boards: Nicholas Brett
- Managing Director, Consumer Products and Licensing: Stephen Davies
- Director, Magazines and Consumer Products: Mandy Thwaites
- Compliance Manager: Cameron McEwan